To some, their Shed is more than that, it is a Home outside your home, for Hobbies...
In the Beginning there was the Shed. And over time this simple concept grew into more work than one can keep up with.
My start began in dealing with SHEDS. From repairs, upgrades, and protection from the weather and the elements. This was something I learned to fill a need in the community that was not being served, as it is BELOW a contractors interest, and above the low hanging fruit laborers desired reward.
From Leveling the Shed, Preparing it to be Shipped, or even Securing it from the weather.
Tie Downs keep the WIND from throwing it into your neighbors yard - as Sealing it properly, keeps the Water and Ice from slowly eating your building alive over the seasons.
Your SHED can be the Center of your Yard, that transforms it into a FUNCTIONAL space.
In my time, I have seen that SHEDS are MORE than just a storage unit, in most cases, it is a Home Away from Home for the Backyard Hobbyist. I enjoy protecting this Special place...
Sheds are our SPECIALITY: (We do not MOVE sheds from location to location-
- However, I can remove the Roof if needed, so it can be shipped.
- I can level your building (Leaving pitch for water runoff)
- Do roof repairs and installation replacements
- Add details and features such as Decks, Porch Roofs, Windows, Doors & more!
- Trim and Weather sealing
- Tie Downs (As by County Code) $40 a Pin ( 4 pins under 8x8, over uses 6 pins)
- Ramp & Structure upgrades & Repairs
- Structural Repairs
- Waterproofing & Sealing
- Add or repair/ replace Skirting
- Door Repair & Replacement
- Insulating & interior finishing
- Running Fixtures & Electric Outlets