PROTECTING YOUR HOME, OFFICE, and YARD from WEATHER & Age!
BASIC PRICING? I charge $18 hr and $15 hr per Worker , Senior Discount can be requested for $15 an hour. This applies to Repairs, Scratch Builds (Projects Not on Flat Rate list), Upgrades, or other Maintenance.
What do you need Done?
FLAT RATE Projects (or) Hourly Repair
Green & Christian Counties in MISSOURI, and surrounding areas!
$50.00 *SERVICE VISIT - Minimum - (under 2 1/2 hours there ).
Covering Fuel and my time.
FREE BID Estimates within 30 minutes of Nixa, Mo
$10 gas charge for distances beyond this, to and from = $20
Emergencies come FIRST! Leaking Roof, Broken Locks, leaking windows etc. And MY MAIN CLIENT service Calls.
Discounts do not apply to minimal service visits, Work done in Under an Hour.
Water Control & Rain Runoff/ Flooding TIPS:
We are not merchants & do not resell materials
I started by simply helping people get their sheds back to level, the roof to stop leaking, and it evolved into replacing walls, adding windows, doing tie downs, adding skirting and the list continues. However the core of this goes back to one thing, rebuilding, or reclaiming or protecting these structures from the ravages of time and mother nature.
Over time they settle and sink, and go out of square.
Once you dig into one of these restore jobs, it is not hard to run into other things behind the scenes that may need to be repaired and replaced, that was not visible until after the work starts. This is part of the restoring process, as is the end result being more solid, more waterproof, but possibly repaired a half inch out of square due to the structures age and limits in getting it back to 100% normal. It is the curse of all structures.
This type of work generally involves something from the following list:
Restoration projects apply to Home, Shed, Fence Lines and Yard Reclamations. ANYTHING not on this list is negotiable, find INSTALLS by clicking HERE!
Pricing is calculated by the Project. Broken down into these fundamental parts:
- Materials (including sealants & fasteners) = We do not sell materials, though we can purchase /and pick them up.
- Gas to and from the location if outside of Green Country more than 30 minutes.
- Fuel for generator, if location has no electricity.
- Price on Equipment needed for the job, that we may need, and do not own ourselves. (Large moving trucks, construction equipment such as Stump grinders, Trenchers, Backhoes, Sewer Snakes, or other large machinery.)
- Prices on Dump runs or Yard waste removals.
- Labor at 15$ an hour per Assistant worker. (Dependent on the Weather, we work outside- I do not risk OUR health.)
- Price for fuel if doing Dump runs or haul offs, and or moves. ($20 minimum)
- Labor Time to and from the location if more than 30 minutes from Green County. (Excluding Ozark, Nixa, or Marshfield) Time and labor on both ends is applied to haul offs- It does not unload itself. See Flat Rate.
- County Permits if required. (We always call dig rite before digging)
- DigRite must be called for anything that will be breaking the yards surface, digging or trenching.
(Helping the community, one person, one home, one family at a time.)
ESTIMATES 30 minutes outside of Nixa,Mo costs $50 for gas & Time.
LABOR Pricing is Simple = 1 person 18$ an hour, add $15 an hour for each HELPER.
Myself and one helper is $33 an hour. (Work can be done more quickly and efficiently)
EXAMPLE: If I alone take 10 hours to do a project = $180.00 Two of us can do it for $165.00 in just 5 hours, potentially. I prefer to USE helpers/ assistants, because it allows us to get a job done and move on to the next persons project. And save their yard from the weather, and continue my battle against the environment.
We are independently insured and will NOT pursue property owners if hurt on the job. However, our services are layman grade, repairs, upgrades and upkeep, and we do not have insurance coverage for damages to home, land or property. We approach all with caution, and do not accept work that may put the property owners in economic or legal jeopardy. Consider us friends that have come to help you on a task you can not do yourself. We are not Certified Contractors & do not do certified work on properties and follow all Town, City, County, State & Federal laws..